Elfislandmagic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Fall From Your Friends At Elfislandmagic!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Elfislandmagic Admin!
Justin

Male
Number of posts : 147
Elfisland Name: : Justin
VFK Name: : Justin
VMK Name: : Justyboy, ImJustAFlyingDude, FlyingJustyboy
Favorite Elfisland Room: : The Mouse Hall!
Elfislandmagic Awards! : 11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates! 2enuwpx
Registration date : 2008-08-13

11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates! Empty
PostSubject: 11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates!   11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 9:29 pm

Elfislandmagic
November 3, 2008

Hello Everyone, It's Me Justin Your Elfislandmagic Head Admin/ Owner! I Would Like To Introduce A Couple Of New Things That I Have Discovered And That Are Taking Place At Elfislandmagic. First Off, Let's Start Out With The Cool New Things First!

First Off, I would Like To Tell You That Tina, Has Just Posted A New Trivia Question Which I Don't Even Know The Answer To! You Can Find Tina's Thread Located In The "Tina's Weekly Trivia" Forum Area! Also, Ernie_Elf Is Sick, So He Can't Choose A Member Of The Week This Week. Make Sure Your Active, Posting, And Following All The Rules To Get To Be Member Of The Week! Also, Me And Some Fellow Members Here At Elfislandmagic Where Searching Ad We Found This Cool New Webiste Called Tikitackett. TikiT A Popular Staff Memeber At VMK Has Created This Awesome Walk Through. This Is Based On The Disney Parks, And Our Most Loved Game VMK. We Have No Idea When Or If The Site Will Ever Be Completed, Altough He Said The End Of December No One Is Sure About That Though. He Is Very Busy From what I Know! Anyway, You Should Check It Out And I Honestly Hope He Builds More!

Also, We Have Some Staff Changed Again! We Would Like To Say Goodbye To Miraj, And Hello To Digital. Miraj Is Busy With His Site So We Decided To Let Him Go. With His Leaving, I Would Like To Congratulate One Of Our Ex-Mods Digital For Coming Back As A Super Moderator! Congrats And Good Luck.

Last And Final, I Would Like To Announce Some Updates That We Have Completed And Coming. We Have Added Some Awards, And The Personal Note Pad. Be Aware That Your Personal Note Pad Can Only Hold So Much! Also, During The Rest Of The Month Of November We Will Be Having Suprise Events, Such As Designing Events, Staff Events, Chat Events, Etc... Hope To See You Soon And I Hope You Guys Enjoy Elfislandmagic!
- Justin
Back to top Go down
https://elfislandmagic.forumotion.com
DizzySkyJump
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
DizzySkyJump

Male
Number of posts : 60
Elfisland Name: : DizzySkyJump
VFK Name: : DizzySkyJump
VMK Name: : DizzySkyJump
Favorite Elfisland Room: : Volcano!
Registration date : 2008-08-13

11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates!   11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates! Icon_minitime3/11/2008, 9:34 pm

Wow, Thanks for the Wonderful update Justin!
I myself can not wait for the events!
Ill check out the Tikitackett thing you talked about,
~Diz
Back to top Go down

11/3- Introducing Brand New Updates!
Page 1 of 1